Monday, February 25, 2013

Quick Trip

I went to Kentucky yesterday to pick Lindsey up.  My aunt and uncle live outside of Lexington, so I met my mom and Greg there; they drove down from Milwaukee.  I don't even know if it makes any sense to anyone else; I realize that it's confusing.  Basically, we met in the middle.  Anyway, I took Carson with me and we got to hang out until I had to leave today.  I have the most adorable first cousins.  Juliette is 9, Jude is 7, I think, (and yes, we sing "Hey Jude" to him), and Josie just turned a year old last weekend.  My Aunt Krystal is the coolest.  I say this because she is awesome, but also, she is a year younger than me.  We sort of all laugh about it and get confused because my kids are older than my first cousins.  My uncle was married for a long time and had three kids, got divorced and remarried and had three more kids.  They're an awesome little family.

Jude is supposed to be in first grade, but he is so smart, they bumped him up to second grade.  Let me put it this way...I witnessed him pick up one of my uncle's college textbooks, I think it was an anatomy book or something, and he read it to me.  He's like Doogie Howser. 

I drove all day, went to Zumba, went to the grocery store, came home, took a shower, and now I am sitting here listening to a puppy movie that Carson is watching.  I have a full day tomorrow.....

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment