Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The Real Reason the Falcons Lost

I know I usually do a Top 10 on Wednesdays, but it's been a couple of days since the Falcons lost and I feel that it's time I divulge the real reason that they lost. 

I watched the game at a friend's house.  The couple has a little Gnome that we named "Tony Gnomo".  He is dressed in Falcons gear from head to toe and watches the game from the coffee table.  People pat his little head, rub his butt, give him a fist pump or two.....you get the point.

I am sorry to say that Tony Gnomo is the real reason that the Falcons lost.  With about 4 minutes left in the game, Tony Gnomo was accidentally knocked over and his arm broke off.  We all screamed and panicked and searched for super glue.  There was no such super glue.

That's why the Falcons lost. 

No comments:

Post a Comment