Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Top 10-Worst Jobs for Me

I am so happy that we are all different and therefore, good at different things.  I have compiled a list of jobs that I think I would be absolutely terrible at. 
  1. Librarian or Monk-I would make the worst librarian of all time.  I mean, I love books and I am down with the Dewey Decimal system, but I just couldn't imagine being that quiet all day.  I'd get fired the first day.
  2. The guys doing the sign language on Wall Street-I have always been mesmerized by this.  How do they know who they're talking to?  And doesn't it get confusing after a while?  I don't think that I could do this. 
  3. Court Reporter-How do they remember everything while they are typing, and what if they think something like "I'm hungry, I could really use a Snickers right now" and they miss the defendant admitting to murder?  You can't exactly say "Excuse me, would you mind repeating that?  I was dazed for a second!" What happens if they forget?  That's sort of the reason that they are there, to be the one person recollecting what happens.
  4. Doctor or Nurse-I don't really like watching a needle go into my arm, so I imagine pricking someone else would just be absolutely nauseating.  I had blood drawn yesterday and I had to turn my head.  I told the nurse to warn me before she did it.  I prefer blood to stay on the inside of someone's body.
  5. Accounting-I mean, in general, I think I have made it clear that I would be the worst person in the world to do anything regarding money for a career.
  6. Chef-I am a bland eater.  I have no palate.  I can follow a recipe and make it, but I am not at all creative with food.
  7. Sewer Cleaner-I wish that the people who do this knew how much I respect them, but I don't know anyone who does this for a living.  I hope that they make A LOT of money.  I can't imagine this.  When I think about how horrible this would be, I feel like never whining again about anything I ever do.
  8. Tattoo Artist-Anyone getting a tat from me would wind up with a stick figure, and the legs wouldn't even be even.
  9. A Massage Therapist-My hands would get tired, and I feel like it would be weird touching people like that all day.  Thanks to the people who are cool with it though!  Massages are amazing!
  10. Dermatologist-I have issues with pores and skin, especially if there was a problem with it.  I get itchy. 

1 comment:

  1. Yes daughter....you would not be good at any of these but I honestly don't know who would be. I decided to change it up today and instead of sending you a text or email to comment on your blog, I thought I'd write it right on here like I used to. Funny stuff today. What would I do without my daily dose of Haphazardness?

    ReplyDelete