Saturday, January 12, 2013

Mean People

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”-Maya Angelou
I am by no means perfect or nice 100% of the time and I make a lot of mistakes that hurt people, but I can honestly say that I take the quote above seriously and I try not to hurt people.  This quote is so true.  I feel sorry for people who don't know how to treat others, or even care about learning how.  There are a few people in my life who I don't understand and nearly every day, I wonder why they are choosing to treat people like crap when they could just be nice.  It must be exhausting being a giant a-hole.  I'd rather get hurt over and over than to become someone like that out of necessity.  I'm not letting people like that corrupt me.  It's hard though because sometimes you want to tell them how hateful you think they are. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment