Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Happy (Belated) Birthday, Haphazard Daily!

I have been really distracted and completely forgot that I started this blog two years ago on January 18th, 2011.  Happy late birthday to my blog!  :)

Thank you to all of my dedicated readers and email subscribers!  I originally started writing just to keep my brain working while at home with the kids.  I also started it to serve as a little place for my thoughts and feelings.  I had no idea that anyone would even read it.  I especially didn't think that if a day went by that I didn't write, I would get emails and texts asking where I was.  I appreciate it and I just want to tell you thank you!  This has been a great little project for me over the last two years. 

-Britt



2 comments:

  1. Thank you Britt for giving me something to look forward to in the morning while I put off doing actual work and enjoy my first cup of coffee. It's become a bit of a ritual that I hadn't even noticed until a day comes where there is no post. Thanks for sharing your self with all of us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWWW! Thank YOU! I'm bashful right now, if only you could see. :) You're welcome!

      Delete