Friday, January 18, 2013

Flashback Friday-My First Kiss

I recall my first kiss as one of the worst experiences of my entire life. 

I was in 8th grade and going to Sea Camp with my class.  We were driving down to the Keys and about 5 or 6 of us were in one of the chaperone's Suburban.  She must've been lost in her NPR or something because I would NEVER allow this to happen in MY car.  She never made a peep about anything going on in the back seat; so strange.

We were all playing Truth or Dare and someone dared a girl named Katie to kiss a guy whose name I will not mention.  This was her first kiss and it was really funny.  I laughed.  She attacked his face.  After laughing, I thought "Crap."  It was my turn and I had to kiss the same guy and I really didn't want to, especially because he had just kissed someone else.  I did it though and I was totally repulsed.

We almost immediately stopped at a rest stop.  Katie and I ran to the bathroom and spit in the sink for about 10 minutes and screamed about how bad of a kisser he was.  It was really gross. 




No comments:

Post a Comment