Monday, June 4, 2012

Weekend Recap-Sort Of

I am getting the pictures ready from all of the recitals and the 80's party.

It was a very fun weekend, but I think we are all still tired.  Lindsey was a trooper on Saturday, but I could tell that by the third recital she was about to crash.  She is going to tumbling today; we'll see if she has her energy back.

I watched "Ides of March" last night.  I meant to see it a year ago, but I am a little behind on my moves.  Ryan Gosling was very good, but I have to admit that I prefer him when he plays someone sweet.  Good for him for not playing the same character over and over though.  This movie is great because it's so realistic.  It sums up why our country is so backwards.  Even those with good intentions seem to fall into the game and end up corrupted.  It's sad.  It shouldn't be that way.  Politics screws up everything.  And it's true that money makes the world go 'round......until it's spinning out of control.  So sad. 

I will get pictures up tomorrow morning.  Have a great day!

histrionics \his-tree-ON-iks\, noun:
1. Behavior or speech for effect, as insincere or exaggerated expression of an emotion.
2. Dramatic representation; theatricals; acting.



No comments:

Post a Comment