Thursday, June 7, 2012

Happy Birthday, Logan and Lindsey!

Logan and Lindsey,

I can't believe you are 11 years old today.  You have made me so happy and have given my life so much meaning since you the day you were born.  I have so much fun watching you grow every day and I am so proud of you.  Always remember how loved you are by not only me, but all of your friends and family.  We all love and adore you so much.

Logan, your goofy sense of humor is something that I look forward to and I love our chats.  You are intelligent beyond your years and I love your passion for learning new things. 

Lindsey, your smile and passion for dancing and everything else that you do lights up my days.  You remind me sometimes of what it was like to be a little girl and I love watching you grow up. 

I love you guys,

Mom(my)

No comments:

Post a Comment