Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Pictures....

I skipped Zumba this morning because I feel like I swallowed rocks.  I assume I caught a bug from Lindsey and Macie Grace.  They were both sick last week.  I hope that isn't what this is because both of them had high fevers.  Ever taken care of four kids when you have a fever?  It's the worst.  This is what I get for forgetting to take my vitamins for a week. 

Lindsey has tumbling today at 5:00 and if I am feeling better I may try to go to Pilates when she finishes.  Other than that, we have no plans.  It's raining outside, which means that sick or not sick, I am cleaning my house today.  Wooohooooo!

I promised pictures from Saturday....here they are!  Also, I am posting a video on You Tube.  It's not a great one, but it's the only one I taped.  I don't even know if I got the entire thing because my memory card said it was full at some point and I remember that it stopped recording.  Lindsey is all the way to the end on the right; look for her hair.  She absolutely loves lyrical. The timing was kind of off on this dance because they didn't seem to have a lot of time to work on it, and there were a lot of people rushing the dance. 

Last two pictures from the recitals:

Lindsey with Fiona and Alyssa

Alyssa is in front.  She is so cute. 

Here are some pictures of the 80's costumes.....


Madonna
Jacky, Tammy's awesome friend from Kansas
Patrick, Tammy's husband

Patrick's friend, Wes.


Tammy, me and a beer.  Doesn't it look like the beer is
posing too?  haha!

Tammy


Here's the link to Lindsey's video....


 http://youtu.be/5myjDhAtLrw




No comments:

Post a Comment