Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Great Quote

Lindsey called the radio station yesterday because they were looking for kids to be on the Disney channel.  She got through and left a message.  Someone called back about 20 minutes later and asked to talk to me.  I really didn't know anything about it because she had called on her own, so after the lady explained what they were looking for she asked me a couple of questions about Lindsey.  She asked what her grades were like and I said A's and B's.  She asked if she had any experience performing and I said that she has danced for 7 years....that was all she needed to hear.  She asked if they could interview her on Saturday.  I have to take her down to Atlanta for a couple of interviews.  She had one last question before we got off the phone.  She asked how confident Lindsey is on a scale from 1 to 10.  I said 10 because she is bold. 

When I hung up the phone Lindsey said "How cool would this be if I get to be on the Disney channel?  This would be so great for my career."

Career?  She's hilarious.  She'll be 11 tomorrow and she is talking about a career.

Here's the Word of the Day:


larrup \LAR-uhp\, verb:
To beat or thrash.




No comments:

Post a Comment