Sunday, June 17, 2012

Think Fast

Someone sent this to me and since I took the time to fill it out AND I have nothing to write about, here it is......the idea is to write the first thing you think of when you see the word. 

  1. Beer: Bubbles
  2. Anorexic: Hungry
  3. Relationships: Necessary
  4. Power Rangers: Colorful
  5. Pot: Paranoia
  6. Steroids: A douche bag with a popped collar and flip-flops
  7. Cartoons: Pound Puppies
  8. The President: Frustrating
  9. Tupperware: Annoying.  Can't ever find the tops.
  10. Florida: My dad
  11. Santa Claus: Wish he were real
  12. Halloween: Fun
  13. Bon Jovi: Oh!  We're half way there, WHOOAAA!  Livin' on a prayer!
  14. Grammar: So important
  15. My Space: Drama and stalkers
  16. Worst Fear: Losing someone I love
  17. Marriage: Hard
  18. Paris Hilton: Dumbass
  19. Brunettes: Beautiful
  20. Redheads: Fiesty
  21. Blondes: Fun
  22. Pass the time: What time?
  23. One Night Stands: Scary.
  24. Donald Trump: Lucky
  25. Neverland: Wish it were real
  26. Pixie Sticks: Nausea
  27. Vanilla ice-cream: My favorite
  28. Port-a-potties: Hold it.
  29. High school: Fun
  30. Pajamas: Love them.
  31. Wood: I actually think of nothing.  Not one thought pops in my head when I see the word WOOD.
  32. Wet Sock: The WORST!
  33. Alcohol: Barfing
  34. Love: Ahhhhhh......sighhhh
  35. My best friend: Protective
  36. Bible: Deep


No comments:

Post a Comment