Saturday, June 2, 2012

Revenge by Marker

I know that I am always talking about how much Logan and Lindsey fight and hate each other, but I really don't think that anyone gets it.  Here is an example of the friction between the two of them:

This is our family calendar.....I don't know or care who attacked first.
Thankfully May is now over, so I don't have to look at this.  Logan
drew a TAIL on Lindsey!!!! 

We have dance all day today and then I have a birthday party to go to tonight with my neighbor.  It's an 80's birthday party.  My neighbor and her friends are laughing at me because I was born in the 80's.  They are like 40 or maybe a little bit older, I think.  I am going as Madonna.  I am wearing a black tutu and rubber bracelets; I will take pictures. 

By the way, last night went well.  Here are some more pictures:


Waiting for Opening Number

Getting a picture of the "messy bun"
Doing Tours....Lindsey lost her bun and I had to fix it.




Getting a bite to eat...
We were laughing because they were all sitting on the same side.
They are so cute, if I do say so myself.

Have a great Saturday!  I am off to Cartersville again.....four more recitals today!

No Word of the Day. 







No comments:

Post a Comment