Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wacky Wednesday

I got up this morning, took Lindsey to camp, and dropped the boys off with Libbie.  I ran to the gym and burned my butt for a little bit….seriously, it hurts, then I scrambled to get to the hair salon by 9:00.  I got there and the salon is closed!   My sweet hair dresser (also my friend) forgot to put me down and she’s now trying to figure out when she can squeeze in my 20 lbs. of hair, poor thing. 
Logan and Lindsey had a great birthday.  Thank you for all of your birthday wishes!  I know how loved they are!  Lindsey is upset this morning, even after a great birthday.  Today is Wacky Wednesday at dance camp and she didn’t look wacky enough!  The other girls looked crazier!  It’s always something!  Geeeez. 

Here’s the Word of the Day:

cater-cousin \KEY-ter-kuhz-uhn\, noun:
An intimate friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment