Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Ahhhh, that new car smell.....

You know that you are getting older when you are just dying to hop in your new minivan and drive! HA!  I got a new van yesterday and the thing is so pimped out the kids think it’s awesome.  It’s really nice.  The funny thing is (well it isn’t funny) that as soon as we pulled out onto the highway Carson started barfing.  We were enjoying that nice new leather car smell and then “Blughhhhhh”, he barfed all over himself.  Poor little guy.  It wouldn’t be a minivan if there weren’t someone spilling something or puking in it.  Luckily it didn’t get anywhere, and Carson seems to be feeling better.  I think he must have picked up a bug from the pool or something.  The big kids have dentist appointments this morning and Lindsey has rehearsal for her dance recital today.  I cannot stress how much I am praying that no one else gets sick this week.  We’re busy today, tomorrow I have to clean, and Friday morning I am picking Peyton up in Birmingham—he’ll be here for a month.  Woo-hoo!  Also, I went insane momentarily and told Lindsey that she could have a few friends sleepover on Friday night for her birthday, that’s why I’m cleaning tomorrow.  Her recital is on Saturday, but it’s at 3:30 and I think it should be ok.  I am going to be the mean mom and make the girls go to bed at a decent time so they won’t all be tired the next day.  Two of the girls that are coming also have to dance the next day; they are in her dance class.  I wish I could have picked another night for Lindsey's sleepover, but I promised Logan one too and his is the following Friday.  The next week was no good because we're going to Hilton Head, and what kid wants a birthday party a month after their birthday?  We're always crazy busy around Logan and Lindsey's birthday.

You feel like a mouse on a wheel when you’re only washing and cleaning stuff that’s been barfed on, so please pray that no one else gets sick.  This is a bad week for any one of us to be throwing up!!!

By the way, has anyone heard Casey Anthony's BULLCRAP lies?  She says that her little girl drowned in the pool and that the dad helped her cover it up.  Oh, and her judgment was terrible because her dad molested her for years.  Whatever, you stupid girl.  You do not enter a HOT BODY contest after your daughter dies......ever, unless you murdered her.  That girl is so gross, I detest her.  I feel sorry for her parents, but at the same time I don't because they raised her.  How many things did they let her get away with before she turned into this piece of crap?
Here’s the Word of the Day:
catarrh \kuh-TAHR\, noun:
Inflammation of a mucous membrane, especially of the respiratory tract, accompanied by excessive secretions.

No comments:

Post a Comment