Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Happy 10th Birthday, Logan and Lindsey!

I really can't believe that I had them 10 years ago.  They grow up so fast!  I can't believe that at one point they both fit into this basket and now they crush me if they sit on me!  It's so crazy!





Happy Birthday, Logan and Lindsey.  If you ever read this one day......I thank God for you every day of my life.  You have made my life wonderful and made my dreams come true!  I have enjoyed watching you grow up so far and since you won't slow down and you keep on growing, I will just have to savor the next 8 years of your childhood.  Happy 10th Birthday!  I love you and I am so proud of you both.

Love,

Mommy

Here's the Word of the Day:

wiredrawn \WAH-yuhr-drawn\, adjective:
1. Finely spun; extremely intricate; minute.
2. Drawn out long and thin like a wire.

1 comment:

  1. These are some of my favorite pictures of L&L! Such great memories we have watching them grow up! Happy Birthday to the junior twins - vs the senior twins and the baby twins! We love you SO much and are so proud of all that you've learned over 10 years. So thankful for the love and light you bring into our lives. Love, Nonna and BopBop

    ReplyDelete