Thursday, June 2, 2011

Another Crazy Day

I love Steven Tyler, and Aerosmith will always remain one of my favorites, but has anyone heard his new song “Feels So Good”?  It sounds like a Sprite commercial.  Here's the link:


We are not yet feeling like it's summer.  Yesterday we were so busy!  We woke up, got ready and went to the dentist.  Logan and Lindsey didn't have any cavities, so that was positive, but the nightmare at the front desk, ughhhhhhh.  Basically, the person who scheduled the appointment has 2 IQ points and apparently that's only enough to answer a phone.  He scheduled Lindsey for 10:20 and Logan at 3:30.  Why would a mother of five authorize that?  Oh, and they had his last name wrong so they couldn't even find him at first.  They confirmed the appointment and I confirmed it the day before.  They were being pretty difficult and I was very irritated.  I told them that if they didn't see him that I would never come back.  They found someone to clean his teeth.  After that we had to pick up Logan's ADHD meds and let me tell you.......they work.  For the past couple of days he has been out of the medication and he was so much trouble.  He toasted a piece of bread WITH A SLICE OF CHEESE so I had melted cheese all over the toaster.  That's just an example of what happens around here when he isn't medicated.  This is the same kid that scored so high on those tests.  I reminded him that this thing called "gravity" pulls the melting cheese down with it and that it doesn't stay on the bread.  As soon as he took the medicine yesterday I started seeing a difference.  Thank God for Concerta.  After our running around we had lunch and I made dinner so I could just stick it in the oven when we got home.  We went downtown for Lindsey's rehearsal, got stuck in traffic on the way back, and we ate when we got home.  After a crazy day I decided to go to the gym.  I guess there's a reason why you don't run after you eat.  Oh gosh, I thought I was going to puke! 

By the way, Lindsey's dance recital is downtown this year at the Alliance Theatre.  Zoe, if you are reading, it's that theatre that we passed when we walked to the High.  The theatre is so cool and it'll be good for the girls to get a sense of what it'll be like if they dance professionally one day.  I'll make sure that I get these videos, along with the rest of them, posted after the recital. I still have video from the Talent Show and Willy Wonka, geeeez!  It's June!

The boys are doing well, but completely exhausted.  Carson is fine now, in case you were wondering. 
Have a great day!  Here's the Word:

intestable \in-TES-tuh-buhl\, adjective:
Not legally qualified to make a will, as an infant or a lunatic.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Logan....by the way, he told me on the phone that the medicine really helps him so good that he can see the difference. Glad he didn't stick the knife in the toaster to try to clean it out before you got there......gotta love that boy!

    ReplyDelete