Wednesday, August 13, 2014

10 Reasons Why Rob Dyrdek Should Marry Me


Consider this a proposal, Rob.
  1. I have a hat fetish.  You know what a fetish means, Rob.  Yeah.  That. Uh huhhh. 
  2. I will play with you.  You can do all of the stupid things you do and I will laugh at you and never roll my eyes because it's cute.  I know it's deceiving, me being a mom and all, but I never fully grew up. 
  3. Because you're the only skateboarder who dresses like a little boy that my friends won't make fun of me for being with. 
  4. I'm not scared.  I jumped off a cliff twice into some water.  I once Wobbled on roller-skates. I can hang with you. 
  5. I'm not a bitch.  This should be #1.
  6. I'll make you food when you break your limbs.  Because I am a mom, I am nurturing, so you see, Rob, you can break your legs and I'll make you grilled cheese and put new batteries in the remote control. Boom.
  7. I grew up in the 90's, so you don't have to explain things to me. You definitely want a 90's chick.  You don't want to have to explain who Run-D.M.C. is. 
  8. Because I'm not an idiot. I can carry on a conversation.  You don't want to go with some stupid bimbo who only cares about money.  No, sir.  I just want you for your hat.
  9. I have kids.  So you'll always have someone immature around to be stupid with when I'm not there. 
  10. I don't care about you hanging out with your friends. I'm not a clinger because I like my friends too. No, THIS should be #1.

No comments:

Post a Comment