Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Writer's Block

It is so bizarre to me that I have nothing to say right now and haven't for a few days.  There are things that I could talk about that are somewhat on my mind, but I am not sure that I want to share them, and that's even more bizarre.  For me to want to stay quiet and hoard my thoughts and feelings is rare.  There isn't anything wrong, I am not feeling overly passionate about anything, and I am not even upset about being kind of stale and stagnant right now. I am smiling, content, and not really about anything in particular.  For someone who rides highs and lows nearly every week, this is an odd feeling.  I feel like I could sit down with someone and not say a word.  I would actually not have anything to say this week, except the following....

Where the hell is that Malaysian plane and how can one hour from a time change make me so tired?

I don't have answers to either. I guess it's consuming me.





No comments:

Post a Comment