Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Happy 5th Birthday, Carson and Dylan!


Dylan and Carson, March 25, 2009

About 5 years later


I can't lie.  I am struggling to write this today.  I am looking at these old pictures and I am crying.  Five years ago today changed my life and completed my family.  From the moment I found out I was having another set of twins to the moment I found out they were boys to the moment they were safely in my arms, I have loved them in a way that I cannot describe.


Carson and Dylan, you have brought Mommy so much happiness and laughter since your birth.  I couldn't ask for a sweeter and cuter pair of baby boys and I never expected you to be so perfect because I didn't think it was possible.  You are truly little gifts from God with your angel faces, your sweet dispositions and pure hearts.  No one can ever believe how easy and sweet you are. I hope you always know how much I have loved being your mommy.




Carson William, you were born my little monkey and I will always love how you have clung to me since the moment of your birth at 5 pounds, 9 ounces.  We've got a tight bond, buddy, and I have loved every moment with you. You're a tough little dude with a smile that melts me and a little heart of gold.  I am so proud of you and I won't ever forget how wonderful the past five years has been with you. You're a good little brother, a good son, an obedient child with a loud conscience, and a very sweet, sweet boy.  You turn me to mush and I know you always will.





Dylan Matthew, Chillin' Dylan, Dylie Bear.....you are my creature of habit and my little ball of passion.  I will never forget how beautiful you were, all 6 pounds, 14 ounces.....and SWEET.  You couldn't have been a more agreeable baby and you've remained easy and happy.  You have developed a hilarious sense of humor and an adorable voice...everyone falls in love with you because you have a cheerfulness about you that I hope always stays.  I remember you getting attached to Bo, then Lightening Q'eeeeen, your cross, your Panna.....now Superman.  You are all about having buddies and it's so adorable. I love your passion and imagination, baby boy. You're so clever and creative, I eat it up every day. You love to snuggle like your brother and I am not sure I have seen a more affectionate pair.





I know you won't always be babies, but you will always be MY babies, forever.  Mama loves you!  I can't believe you're five.  I am happy and sad at the same time.  I love you so much.














No comments:

Post a Comment