Thursday, March 20, 2014

Brittany's Inferno

Have you ever wondered what your own personal Hell would look like?  I have and it would go something like this:

  • I'd be forced to sit in front of a huge screen and watch a slideshow of all of the Selfies that didn't quite turn out.



  • Pitbull would play on repeat....like for eternity.  Let that sink in for a moment.

  • I would be strapped to a chair with my eyes pinned open like in A Clockwork Orange and have to watch every moment that I hurt someone in my life. Their sad faces and emotions would be there for me to see.

  • I would have orgasm-less sex with guys who look like this: 



  • The only plant in existence would be a Lotus Pod. I get itchy just thinking about that.Do you know what hell I went through just Googling and posting this???

  • First I would have to get a really fat ass.  Then I would be forced to do naked squats in front of the mirror.

  • Someone who I don't like on Earth would ask me the same question over and over and over and over again.

  • My only company would be belligerent idiots with the IQ's of monkeys.

  • I would be stinky and hairy.

  • The only food would be McDonald's. 

No comments:

Post a Comment