Saturday, March 22, 2014

Buzz Feed Quizzes

Lately everyone loves to take these Buzz Feed quizzes and post their results on Facebook; I will admit that I have been guilty of taking a few myself. I've seen the following: "Which Female Comedian Would You Be",  "Which Old Hollywood Celebrity Would You Be"""What Is Your Dream Career", "Who Would Play You In a Film", "Which State Should You Really Live In", "Which Rock Star Should You Hook Up With", "Who Is Your Perfect Match".....and they're cute. They really are.  But they are getting a little out of hand.  I saw one called "Which Disneyland Roller Coaster Would You Be".  What's next?  Which STD Would You BeWhich brand of Toilet Bowl cleaner?  Which Kind of Road Kill?

Come on now.  I know we feel the need to spend all day every day identifying, labeling and branding ourselves on social media, but some of these are just ridiculous.

The one I wish I wouldn't have taken, and I even KNEW I shouldn't have taken, was "Which Biblical Heroine Would You Be?"  I was crossing my fingers thinking "Please don't get Mary Magdalene.  Please don't get Mary Magdalene.No.  I didn't get Mary Magdalene.  I got the other whore, Rahab.  I knew I would get something bad too.  Naturally, you don't get Mary when you pick Snow White for your Disney movie and "Flirt" for your characteristic.  That gets you Rahab.

Here...take it. Hope you get Mary!

http://www.buzzfeed.com/ellievhall/which-bible-heroine-are-you




 


No comments:

Post a Comment