Saturday, March 1, 2014

Coldplay, Everything's Not Lost

Coldplay has a new song out, it's called "Midnight".  Listen below and see what you think.....I don't like it at all.  I miss the old stuff. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQeMxWjpr-Y


They have really changed over the years.  Parachutes is so different from their newer stuff.  Listen to the link above and the one below.  :(  They used to be so organic.  I loved them.  I will always love them, but I'm sad.  I think the old stuff is dead.

If I try to pick a favorite from Parachutes, it's very difficult because that was an amazing CD. But today I chose "Everything's Not Lost" because after the week I have had, I think the lyrics are good for me to remember.  Keep your head up, everything's not lost.  Also, the best part is at the end when it breaks down.  I love this song. 

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=everything%27s+not+lost&FORM=HDRSC3#view=detail&mid=BCCE9AAC9C46F8C7F8FEBCCE9AAC9C46F8C7F8FE

 
Everything's Not Lost

When I counted up my demons
Saw there was one for every day
With the good ones on my shoulders
I drove the other ones away

So if you ever feel neglected
And if you think that all is lost
I'll be counting up my demons, yeah
Hoping everything's not lost

When you thought that it was over
You could feel it all around
And everybody's out to get you
Don't you let it drag you down

'Cause if you ever feel neglected
And if you think that all is lost
I'll be counting up my demons, yeah
Hoping everything's not lost

 Now I never meant to do you wrong
That’s what I came here to say
But if I was wrong then I'm sorry
But don’t let it stand in our way
Cause my head just aches when I think of
The things I shouldn’t have done
But life is for living we all know
And I don’t want to live it alone

No comments:

Post a Comment