Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Metaphorically Dreaming

I just woke up from a nightmare.  I was walking and all of a sudden, everything started crashing down around me.....only me. When the glass finally stopped shattering, I found myself standing in the middle of a huge pool of glass, inches deep, feet wide, completely surrounding me.  Everyone was screaming at me not to move because it would spray everywhere if I even tried, so I was stranded. No matter what I did, I was going to get cut.  I looked up and the person I thought would come get me, didn't.  As soon as I saw that, a dog unknowingly jumped in and started spraying the glass everywhere. It started hitting and cutting me. Then I woke up sweating. 

Talk about dreaming in metaphors, right? I am most certainly a writer. In reality, it's silly. Metaphorically, I'd say it's a significant dream.  

No comments:

Post a Comment