Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Top 10-Lies I Tell Myself

  1. Adam Levine is not a player. I like to think of him as broken, played, mistreated, used, sweet....
  2. The fat in the sauce on Eggs Benedict will somehow be cancelled out by the protein in the eggs and meat. Mmmmmmmmmmm.
  3. That I don't ever act like a girl.  Dammit.
  4. My babies will remember everything I have done for them and how much I love them. This breaks my heart because I think that they will mostly remember what I did wrong, or what I forgot, or the moments I was stressed.
  5. "I've got this." Sometimes I say this....and it's a lie. Sometimes I am scared, tired, don't have time, don't have the answers....but I am holding everything up, and one little emotional slip may cause all of the balls in the air to crash. So I lie to myself.  Sometimes this doesn't work either.
  6. I am a race car driver.
  7. That guy isn't interested in seeing me naked, he just wants a friend.
  8. You can help him, Britt. Kiss of death. Run.
  9. I do not look like a stripper when I dance with my hair down in Zumba. 
  10. OMG. I was such a bitch!  I think that person might have been scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment