Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Naked, Green Machine

I would like to take a minute to pay my respects to those who lost their lives twelve years ago.  It doesn't seem possible that it's been that long.  We will never forget.


I think more people would buy this juice if they marketed
with the Duck Face.  HAHA


After fidgeting with my computer for about 45 minutes, I am short on time, so I have a very simple Top 10 today.  I drink Naked Green Machine every morning.  It looks weird, but it's so good.  I promise.  Dylan is 4 and he drinks it.  I told him that it's green like the Hulk, and it makes him strong like the Hulk.  He now calls it Hulk juice and begs for it.  The list below are the "boosts".  You can't taste them because all you taste is apple, kiwi, banana, mango, and pineapple.  You can buy Naked at any grocery store. 


The Boosts:

1.  1,000 mg Spirulina (algae full of protein)
2.  400 mg Chlorella (algae)
3.  100 mg Broccoli
4.  100mg Spinach
5.  50 mg Blue Green Algae
6.  50 mg Garlic
7.  75 mg Barley Grass
8.  75 mg Wheatgrass
9.  50 mg Ginger
10.  50 mg Parsley



No comments:

Post a Comment