Thursday, September 26, 2013

Dead Sea-The Lumineers

I love this song.

So the whole idea behind it is that you can't drown in the Dead Sea, in fact, you float and your feet can't even find the bottom. You cannot sink. Sweet little simile right there. "You told me I was like the Dead Sea, you'll never sink when you're with me." Cute.

Of course I couldn't just let it be cute, I had to Google it.

Turns out that you actually can drown in the Dead Sea if you float face down. You can also die if you swallow a little of the water because the salt is so concentrated that it throws off the natural balance of your electrolytes. The song was cuter without that information. I actually learned a lot about the Dead Sea yesterday.

Sometimes you shouldn't Google things, you should just not open Pandora's box. Like, have you ever Googled a symptom? Biggest mistake ever. Oh, and never ever hit "images" if you are looking for anything medical. You will never sleep again.  I remember trying to figure out whether or not Lindsey had ringworm....yeah. Google THAT!  I Googled "swollen gland on back of head" yesterday because mine was swollen. Now I have to go to the doctor just to make sure I am not dying. 


Anyway, here is the link to the song:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lUaExjMc3IY&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DlUaExjMc3IY

No comments:

Post a Comment