Wednesday, November 19, 2014

12 Reasons Winter Sucks

  • Shaving is done in vain.  Nothing more awesome than shaving your legs, getting out of your nice warm shower and freezing your ass off to the point of goosebumps.  Nice.  I really wanted little spiky baby hairs all day.  That's the real reason I shaved. 
  • THIS:



  • Pedicures. You get a pretty pedicure and then you cover them up and mess your polish up with your stupid shoes. 
  • You have to run the heat.  This results in a chronic sore throat. 
  • Snow is cold.  I don't think I need another reason for this sucking. 
  • You have to warm up your car. I don't have time for this.  Plus, I usually forget to do it and then I have to sit and shiver and wait for the frost to melt.  I am usually the driver driving around with snow and ice still on her windshield.  
  • There's more laundry. Not only are the clothes fluffier, which results in more loads, but there are more because everyone has to wear 10 shirts to stay warm. 
  • It takes 15 minutes longer to dress children. Plus, mine don't like sleeves and fluffy clothes.  Dylan used to throw fits about putting his coat on.  
  • You suffer from sweats in the car, so you take your coat off only to realize that then you're freezing again.  No, this isn't uncomfortable or shocking to your body at all!
  • Colds and Viruses. Suck.  SUCK!!!
  • Muscles ache from crunching your body into a ball. I try not to crunch into a ball and squeeze my shoulders, but it's a reflex.  It's called freezing your ass off!
  • You go for a run and your appendages are frozen but your insides are 900 degrees. Then when you come inside, it takes an hour for your fingers to melt. FUN!
  • Most fabrics that keep you warm are itchy as hell.  
  • You get pasty and sickly looking.  Ok, so this one isn't for me because I look like Powder all year round. 

2 comments: