Tuesday, November 18, 2014

10 Things I Wonder If God Regrets


1.) T-Rex. I have a theory that God laughed hysterically after this one. He's the Dino version of a jacked up guy at the gym with a tiny penis. I wonder if God ever made him try to clap.

2.) Sex drive peaks. This is something that makes no sense to me. I mean, no wonder Cougars exist and no wonder it's so damn difficult to stay married. A man is in his sexual prime between his teen and twenties and a woman is in hers in her thirties. This makes no sense to me.

3.) Lucifer. I have to wonder how much he regrets creating this angel, right?  I mean, what a troublemaker.

4.) Seeds in grapes.  Unlike other fruits with seeds, there is no way to eat these, right?

5.) Pubic hair. In no way at all do I understand pubic hair. Eyelashes and eyebrows, I get.  The only STD that pubic hair is catching is crabs and no one wants that. Pubic hair is unsanitary if anything.

6.) This: 

7.) And this:

This is called the Blobfish
8.) And this: 

Most. Disgusting. Thing. EVER!

9.) Nickelback.  Enough said. 

10.) Wrinkles.  We already have to die. Isn't that enough? 



No comments:

Post a Comment