Monday, August 5, 2013

First Day of School

It sounds so cliché to say "time flies", but it's true. I don't know how this happened.  I turned 33 today and my kids are all in school.  So crazy to me.  Once your kids are in school, the time really starts flying, so I will be 40 before I know it.  And I feel like I was 25 a minute ago.  I really don't like to think about it much. 


Getting out the door wasn't as easy as I thought it would be, but that's ok.  It's the first day.  Once we get back into a groove, it'll be good. 

Enjoy your babies, my friends.  It really does fly by.



Here are some pictures:

Carson wanted to be in bed.  Look at my precious angels. :)
Now Carson is awake.  And I'm sorry, but could you eat them?  I could.
You can't see very well, but Dylan has a Superman backpack and Carson
has a Batman backpack.  They both have capes on them that Velcro on and off.
Just a minute ago he was a baby, snuggling in my arms.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment