Monday, June 10, 2013

Moved In

I had a long weekend, but I am officially moved in at my rental house and checked out of the hotel.  There were so many people involved in this process and I am so grateful to all of them.  I still have a lot to do, but I have a place to rest my head, and the kids do down the hall.  (That's the best part!)  It's a beautiful house and my landlord is so sweet.  She is divorced with four kids and her sister's house was struck by lightning a few years ago, so it seemed meant to be.  We both feel like we have met before, but we don't know where.  On Saturday she brought me a Bamboo plant for good luck.

I am a little overwhelmed with all of the to-do's, so my blog will probably be short and sweet for a bit.  I am doing better though and I want to thank everyone for everything, especially the prayers.  When I get settled, I plan on reaching out to everyone individually. 

Have a great Monday!  I am GETTING BACK TO THE GYM TODAY.  I need weights, big time. 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment