Friday, June 7, 2013

Happy Birthday, Logan and Lindsey



I can't believe I have two 12-year-olds.  Insane!  The day I had them seems so long ago, but it also doesn't seem possible that it's been 12 years….and that I am 32.

I really don't know where I would be, who I would be, or what I would be doing without them.  When I had Carson and Dylan I was pretty much formed; I was an adult.  I was a baby when I had Logan and Lindsey.  I knew two things when I found out I was pregnant....that I would grow up and that I loved them.  In all honesty, I knew wasn't ready to be a mom, but that didn’t matter.  Who is ready?   I had nine months to figure it out and everything I didn't know, I knew I would learn along the way.   And while I have made mistakes with them, I realize that every parent makes mistakes, regardless of their age.  I must've done something right, so have all the people who have contributed to my kids' lives.  They're amazing kids and I am so proud of them. 

Happy birthday, Logan and Lindsey!  You are so loved.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment