Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Top 10-Things That Make Me Happy Lately

  1. My kids are always on this list.  Duh.  Their smiles and voices are what I live for.
  2. Driving with my sunroof and windows down and playing music....because I am in Georgia and I can.  Of course, I mean on sunny days.
  3. My job. I love my job.  I love it.  I am learning so much and it comes natural to me.
  4. The Naked and the Famous, Young Blood. 
  5. 105.7
  6. Sundresses and flip flops.
  7. My friends. I am one of those blessed girls who have to schedule my family and friends for the phone....on the way to work, lunch, after work.  I am so lucky.
  8. My attitude. I think the day has come when I just don't care about people who aren't worth my time.  If you are mean, rude, selfish, you dip on me....I don't care.  I have too many people who actually give a crap and that I care about.  I don't pretend to be perfect, but I deserve more than I demand...and I just don't care anymore. 
  9. My clean house-I have everything working right now.  I am in a rhythm and I like it.
  10. Coffee. Every morning. of my life.

You have to enjoy the little things while they're there.  What are the little things you love?


No comments:

Post a Comment