Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Top 10-These Things I'll Never Say

Last week's Flashback Friday was about a song called "Things I'll Never Say" and although this is completely unrelated, I started thinking about things that I never say or never will say, or I guess until now?

  1. "When are you due?"-I pretty much look rude and uninterested when I am front of someone pregnant, simply because what if I am wrong and they are not pregnant?  Every girl knows this and most of us avoid asking this question until the pregnant woman says something about her baby.  It is not something that you ever want to be wrong about.  Everrrrrr.  And it doesn't always work to look at a skinny girl with a belly because sometimes they have already HAD the baby.  It's just too risky to ask.
  2. "That's a no brainer."-I would rather hear nails scrape down a chalkboard than to hear this expression, and it would be even worse if I heard it come out of my own mouth.
  3. "Never say never"-Because you SHOULD say never sometimes because sometimes, there is a never.  There are people who I would never get involved with even if they were the last people on the planet.  If you can think about having sex with someone and feel your stomach pump and curdle, I would say it's a safe bet saying "Never."  And there are other instances.....like I will never eat a dog.  I will never become a Communist.  I will never be on American Idol.  In fact, I would say that there is some comfort in KNOWING FOR SURE that there are things that you can actually say you'd never do and with conviction, because there are a lot of things that you might do.
  4. "That's an ugly baby."-Even when other people say it, I can't say it.  I just can't say it. I say "Awwww".....
  5. God Da****-I never say this.  I won't even type it. I don't care how angry I am, I never say it.
  6. "That shrimp was delicious!"-Shrimp is disgusting. 
  7. "You are a really bad kisser."-I mean, that's a horrible thing to say even if it's true.  I figure my reaction would be answer enough. 
  8. "Nah, I wouldn't have twins again."-I said that once and then I did. 
  9. The N Word-Number one, I am white.  Number 2, I think the word should completely be deleted from anyone's mouth.  You won't find me saying racist things because they're wrong.  The truth is, I don't know how it feels to be discriminated against in the way that others do and I have never experienced prejudice in the world the way others have experienced it, but I know that I wouldn't like it.  No one deserves that.  And can I just add that I just DO NOT get Jew jokes?  I don't laugh because I don't find them funny, but I don't even get them.  I mean, Jesus was a jew.  That just seems stupid to make fun of the chosen people and Jesus.  It would be like walking up to your professor the day of your final and telling him he has a big nose and laughing in his face.  I just don't get it.  It seems like a stupid thing to do, to tell a jew joke.....but that's just me.   
  10. "Your Greyhound dog is adorable."-Ewwww.  I know that they're dogs and I should feel bad about this, but they are so freaking ugly.  One time I got drunk and I was hungover the next day.  I threw up for like 15 hours.  I called myself a Greyhound dog that day because my stomach was sinking in and my ribs were popping out like 6 inches past my stomach.  I wasn't cute in that moment....because I looked like a Greyhound dog.  (I am being prejudice against dogs now.)
These things I'll never say.....



No comments:

Post a Comment