Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Top 10-Best Villians Ever

EVIL MUGATU! Zoolander-Ha ha, he is so funny. "He's so hot right now."

Derek Foreal, Blow-Who doesn't like this guy? Pee-Wee as a gay pot dealer
is the best.  "Oh my GOD!  Barbie and Ken!  That is SOOOOO perfect." He was
so likeable that you almost couldn't get mad when he screwed over Johnny Depp.

Miranda Priestly, The Devil Wears Prada-I actually feel sorry for
boys because more than likely, they haven't had the pleasure of seeing
this movie.  Anddddddd......it's hilarious. Miranda is horrible.

Ursula, The Little Mermaid-Ursula is such a creative character. 
Everything about her is just lovely in an evil kind of way.
Kaiser Soze, The Hungarian from The Usual Suspects-I won't ever
forget how shocked I was when I saw this movie.  My jaw dropped. 
KAISER SOZEEEEEEEE!  CREEPY!
The Godfather-He is the best because he is so likeable.  I mean, so what
if he was a criminal?  He was a family man.  I love him. Everyone does. I don't
even think he should even be on this list actually, because he is a protagonist.
The real villians would be the cops or the Tattaglia or Barzini families, but
no one likes those thugs.
Tommy, Good Fellas-Yes, he is a clown.  He IS here to f'n amuse me.
Regina George-She has two Fendis and a silver Lexus.

Monkeys from Wizard of Oz-Can you imagine if this
type of creature existed? I really don't think there's
anything scarier than a flying monkey. 

The Butcher, Gangs of New York-There's something so
confusing when you like the villian in a movie.  Do you remember
how funny this character was?  It was jarring because he was
so strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment