Sunday, May 19, 2013

Sunday Morning

I feel like I have a 48 hour case of mono.  I have slept so much!  It's been a very chill weekend for me. I have cleaned my house, I ran a couple of errands, went to hot yoga, and chilled with myself.  I have woken up to the sound of rain, watched a couple of movies, read a book....it's just what I needed. I'm such a social creature by nature, but sometimes it's nice not to hear my voice talking to someone else and to hear my thoughts instead.   Mine is a noisy body to live in. I am always busy, running around, talking, laughing....I need to slow down and be quiet sometimes.  We all do.

Tonight my mom is flying back from Florida and has a layover in Atlanta, so I'm going to hang ou with her at the airport for a while.

Hope you all had a great weekend!

By the way, this is such a good song. It makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment