Tuesday, July 9, 2013

What's Up!

I am back in town!  I had such a great time with Carson, Brea and her family.  We went to the zoo, watched fireworks, had a party with great people, saw a movie, and I finally met her best Ohio girlfriends....it was an awesome time together.  Allie and Christy already knew everything about me and I knew everything about them.  We all clicked and it was so much fun. 

Having Carson alone was so special.  I have never had one child at a time for that long and it's a different experience.  I was able to really pay attention to everything he said and did.  I miss him today.  I missed my other kids while I was gone and I am determined to get more one on one with each of them.  I think it's important. 

I will eventually post pictures and write more, but any time you go out of town, you come back with a lot to do. 

I hope you're having a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment