Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Two Girls on Halloween


There are two kinds of girls....Girls who will wear zombie paint on their face and those who won't.  What I am referring to is this past weekend....I walked around at Zombie Fest and my friend Deborah said "Look at that girl! Look at that zombie!" And although I did think they looked cool, I realized that I am unfortunately one of those girls who refuses to look scary or dead on Halloween. I'm not that cool. I realized that I've never been anything scary in my entire life. I've mentally gone back through my lifetime of costumes and I realized that nope. Never. Not once. I've always gone with cute. 

Yes, folks, I fall into the October 31st Slut Category. If my ass isn't hanging out, well then it's not Halloween. 

But let's take a moment to thank all of the Wonderwomen, the Bunny Rabbits, the Slutty Nurses, the Naked Bumblebees, the Disney Tramps, the Horny Umpires, the Naughty Schoolgirls, the Sexy Lion Tamers and the Frisky Felines.....

Without them, it most certainly would be a really freaking scary night. Imagine walking around and seeing swarms of zombies....and then here comes Ginger the Whore Clown coming out of a Quicktrip and you think "Phewww. I almost forgot. It's not real, it's just Halloween." 

On behalf of all of the girls who take advantage of this liberating holiday, I say "You're Welcome." 




No comments:

Post a Comment