Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Creativity Creep


Last night the boys and I were in the driveway getting in the car and we saw an airplane in the sky. They asked me what it was, I told them an airplane, but they wanted it to be a space ship with aliens in it so I said ok.  While we were in the car, they talked about aliens and what they think they're like and asked me if I thought they were nice. I told them I thought they were nice if they exist. Then I asked them if they knew what it was to use their imagination. Dylan said "yes, it means that you pretend." I told them never to stop using their imagination. I told them that people who forget how to play and use their imagination are grouchy and unhappy.  They said they never want to be grouchy.

This article ties in.....

No comments:

Post a Comment