Thursday, January 9, 2014

Getting Better

I don't remember ever having been as sick as I have been the last few days.  I caught the flu on Sunday and pretty much had a fever between 102 and 104 for four days.  I was in hell.  Everything hurt, I was freezing, I couldn't get the fever down and it would spike before it was time for more medicine.  It was awful.  Yesterday I woke up and I could tell it had gotten worse.  I couldn't breathe well and I almost passed out getting out of the shower, so my friend took be to Urgent Care and I found out that it had turned into Bronchitis.  They gave me a breathing treatment and steroid shot, and I was prescribed five different medicines.  I am doing SOOOO much better.  I feel loopy and weird from the medicine, but that's ok.  My fever broke around 5:00 this morning and it hasn't been back.  I have gotten up and done some laundry and took a shower, but I am still really weak. I don't know what to do to help my immune system, but I am researching it for sure.

Going back to rest......

No comments:

Post a Comment