Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Don't Hate the Flirt

"Just because I'm a flirt doesn't mean I'm a ho, unlike yourself, I learned to say no."
 


I have recently decided that people with flirtatious personalities take a lot of heat for being themselves.  I thought it was just me because I am a girl, but it isn't.  I have been talking to a couple of my guy friends who were basically cast from the same mold as me, with obvious exceptions, and they deal with the same crap. We are single, outgoing, flirtatious and like to have fun.  We don't sit in the corner like lumps, and guess what....we pay for it.  But do we really care?  Read below to find out.

If you are a flirt and you are a girl, you are called a tease.  If you are a flirt and you are a guy, you are called a player.  Either way, the people doing the name calling are probably just pissed off that you aren't a whore and that they aren't getting any.

I was having a conversation with one of my best guy friends about this and I said "I actually think that as much of a flirt as I am, I am way more old-fashioned than a lot of people, but people may not realize that."  He said he is the same way.  We actually respect ourselves and our bodies and the whole process of flirting and kissing and deciding whether or not you like someone or not. To me, I find it really bizarre that our society has gotten so slutty that flirting with someone is basically being under contractual obligation to get the other person off.  A kiss no longer serves as a means for trying a person out or giving them a chance, but it's being a tease and allowing yourself to be screamed at, disrespected, and called names.  Well, I don't like idiots, I don't sleep with idiots, and I frankly don't care what idiotic whores have to say about me.  Being single in your 30's is worse than being 17 because everyone assumes that sex isn't a big deal anymore or something to value, but it is. 

Welllllll, I am sorry to tell these whores....I am not like you and I would take being called a tease any day over a slut.  It means I said "No, I don't like you."  Don't get your panties in a wad, girls.  And by girls, I really mean boys. 

One more thing....just because a guy is good-looking, single, and in his thirties doesn't mean he's a player nor is he out getting laid all the time.  I know this for a fact because they are hanging out with me being dorks.  We are watching movies, standing around, and laughing about stupid crap....like about how so many people are whores.


No comments:

Post a Comment