Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Signs She's Not In Love With You Anymore

  1. She says "I am starting to check out of this relationship." Let me give all the men out there a heads up.....when a woman is brave enough to say this, she just realized she's been checking out for a while and she's scared.  The fact that she says "I'm starting to" doesn't mean she is starting to.  It means you'd better get your ass in gear ASAP because she's about 3 miles ahead of you. 
  2. She no longer does thoughtful things for you.  Example- Woman in love: She is at the grocery store.  She picks up your favorite thing and surprises you.  She also calls you to see what you want on your Publix sub.  She isn't in love: She gets herself a sub and forgets that you like to eat food too.
  3. She doesn't care at all what you do. There is a difference between being cool and being completely complacent. I don't really care what my hypothetical guy does because I am a trusting person who doesn't want someone in my face all the time, so why would I be like that to him?  But I have known girls who have said "I wish he would just cheat on me so I could be done with it" and I guarantee she doesn't care what that person does.
  4. You aren't funny anymore. You used to tease her and she laughed.  Now, it's not funny.
  5. She shows no signs of jealousy.  I have an issue with jealousy because I believe it to be the result of insecurity, but everyone in love can feel a little jealousy because that's just the way passion goes.  When someone tries to make you jealous and you sit there completely feeling nothing, you aren't in love. 
  6. You can't get a rise out of her.  She is extremely calm and states "I'm not happy" like she would order a sandwich.  You can yell at her, cry, whatever....she is like a robot.
  7. She finds a new hobby, group of friends, and explores her world.  She starts to realize that life doesn't have to suck.
  8. Everything you do seems to irritate her, even the stuff that she used to think was cute. 
  9. She doesn't want you touching her.
  10. She seems happy everywhere else. This is when you discover it's not her, it's you. 




No comments:

Post a Comment