Friday, April 25, 2014

Amelie is 6!

Six years ago today, a delightful, spunky little girl graced us with her presence.  Amelie is smart, beautiful and one of the most unique children I have ever known.  Matt and Ash, you're doing such a  great job with her! Happy 6th Birthday to my beautiful niece, Amelie!  I love you sooooo much, pretty girl!  Auntie Brinty will see you as soon as she can!!!  I miss you all the time! 

Amelie Ella




Summer 2012
Amelie and Carson, Summer 2012
Auntie Brinty and Amelie.

Ash and Amelie



Have a great Friday and weekend!   I will be in Tampa for Girls' Weekend.  There's talk of drunken music videos.  It's going to be one of those weekends.  Brea, Kellie and Michelle, I can't WAIT to see you!!!!!!!!!
 

Me, Brea, Kellie and Michelle, 9/2012-These girls are my soul mates!  






No comments:

Post a Comment