Saturday, December 27, 2014

Christmas Pictures

Merry Christmas!! I hope everyone's day was as peaceful as mine was. The kids were very happy hanging around the house playing with their toys and I was perfectly content watching them....in my pajamas. 

Christmas Eve with my baby boys

Making Reindeer food (oats and sprinkles)

The boys scattering the Reindeer food

I LOVE this picture

Their little faces seeing their toys

Here they are eating most fattening thing I make all year, and trust me, they ask for it every year...

Carson & Dylan went shopping at the school store...Carson got me a flower and Dylan got me a ring. Yesterday he made me put it in the box as I was leaving the house because he didn't want someone to steal it off of my hand.

Dylan stood here for hours drawing Superman on his new easel

And he sounded this out by himself...


Now that the chaos of the holiday is over and I don't have to focus so intently on what needs to be done, I will try to start writing again. I needed a break I suppose! 


No comments:

Post a Comment