Sunday, June 1, 2014

971

This is my 971th post and as I approach my thousandth, oddly enough,  I think I need a break.  The only reason I counted them up is because I was wondering if I could be burning out. I only wrote 12 days in May. The number of posts a month is steadily declining.  I love to write, I love this blog, but lately I really feel like I need a little time to marinate.  I am focusing on so many things right now and although I am happy I created a Daily and not a Weekly, I am just starting to feel like I need to give myself a second to do some other things and I can't with my head in the clouds. If you've read long enough, you probably know that balancing my creative whims and the drag of reality (every day) is a constant battle for me. It is for everyone, but I'm probably pretty vocal about it. Lol. Right now reality is winning. I haven't written but once in the last two weeks and that's very unusual for me. I have a few things I'm working on, I have a lot of drafts.....I'll be back. 

Please check back in a couple of weeks. I think that will be sufficient time for me to get my head on straight. :) Thank you for reading!! 

-Britt 

No comments:

Post a Comment