Friday, May 23, 2014

Where Have I Been, Where Am I Going?

I need a tree and some shrubbery, ASAP.

I have had a really rough week.  My baby boys have been sick since Sunday with a terrible stomach virus and I haven't been able to work, BUT I have to say that I am very blessed with a boss who wants me to be with my children when they need me.  I have so much to be thankful for and my job is one of those things.  The virus hit Carson the worst and there were moments when I thought I would wind up in the ER with him.  I was up at 3 am forcing him to drink and I pretty much stayed up while he slept.  He is 32 pounds, which for 5 years old, is very tiny.  He doesn't have the reserves that his brother has.  Dylan recovered quickly in comparison, but he weighs 11 pounds more than Carson.  There is nothing worse than watching your kids throw up over and over and beg you to make it better.  I couldn't do anything but hold them and attempt to hydrate them.


Anyway, I haven't written much for that reason.  Also, I am working on a few slightly larger projects. 

On the horizon:

  • How To Become More Childlike in 14 Days-I am climbing trees and crimping my hair....doing all of those things I used to do as a little girl.  Being an adult sucks most of the time, so what will happen if I am intentionally childish?  (As opposed to accidentally, lol.)
  • I am doing a study of some sort....how do men treat you when you do this versus this.  This will be my own little field experiment. (Muahahahahaha.)
  • The Three Year Rule....One of my guy friends has a theory about relationships around the 3 year mark-I am looking closer into its validity. 
  • Are You the Rebound?  This is by request.
  • The Cruelest Cut-off....by this I mean sex. (Also by request)
  • What I Learned in My Plaid Skirt. What did I learn in my plaid skirt, other than how to bang chalky erasers? 


1 comment:

  1. Yes, embrace your childishness! Dance in the rain (once the kids are better, obviously). Make mud pies, everyone had their own "recipe". And with plaid skirts, it goes one of two ways. Banging erasers or pairing it with fishnets and too much eyeliner and chains.

    ReplyDelete