Thursday, May 8, 2014

Just a Girl

No matter what logic I usually apply to my life and regardless of how much I analyze a situation and look at all of the possible outcomes, sometimes I remind myself that I do things simply because I am a girl and I don't care about logic....you know, like wearing high heels.

My contractors warned me about putting these delicate chandeliers in my bedroom, my bathroom, and Lindsey's room. They said it would be cooler and more efficient to put in ceiling fans. I told them I wanted the chandeliers and that was that. They're pretty. 

It's hot as hell in my bedroom now that it's spring. This choice was entirely a girl choice and there was absolutely no logic to this decision whatsoever. It was pure, ridiculous vanity. I now sleep with a fan next to my bed, blowing in my face. But if my contractors ever ask? I'm smiling and saying "Everything is great!!!! I love them!" Because I'm just a girl. 



No comments:

Post a Comment