Friday, June 20, 2014

Flashback Friday-Creepiest 80's Dolls

I played with dolls nonstop when I was a kid.  It's no surprise to my mother that I have as many kids as I do because I always wanted a lot of kids.  God just did me a favor and gave them to me in two's.

As much as I loved dolls, there were some that freaked me out and I will never forget begging my mother to take my Cricket doll out to the dumpster in the middle of the night because I swore she was going to come to life like Chuckie and kill me. Below is a list of dolls from the 80's, and yes, I had them all......


This is a Water Baby, for those of us who wanted the flesh to feel real.  It's like a boob job, but it's a baby. 




Who remembers Cricket?  She looks like she's going to grow up to be a Stage 5 Clinger.   I find you! 







Who remembers My Buddy?  My buddy, my buddy, my buddy, my buddy, wherever I go, HEEE goes........

 My Buddy the Albino, possibly even creepier than the Chuckie version above.


Kid Sister....




This baby grew.  You cranked her back, you know, because that's not creepy at all, and she grew. 

Baby Grows a Lot (or something like that)



 

Many babies, like this one, you fed and gave water until black mold started growing in her mouth and insides!  Of course, our parents weren't concerned with seat belts and asbestos such.  It was the 80's, before car accidents and mold. 




No comments:

Post a Comment