Saturday, January 29, 2011

SO gross!

This is the latest that I have ever posted something, but I went to yoga this morning and was busy all day.  I went to see Natalie Portman in "Black Swan" with my awesome bro-in-law this afternoon.  It was really good, but I almost threw up on him when she pulls a feather out of her back!  She starts to get goosebumps on her skin like a duck, which was gross enough, but then she pulls out a feather when she is changing into a swan.....or does she?  It is so disgusting.  There was a lot of lesbian-lovin' and creepiness in this movie, but it was very interesting.  Natalie Portman should definitely get an Oscar. 
I won't even ellaborate on my skin-phobia.  Those of you who know about it know that I scratch for hours if I even talk about pores or creepy skin disorders.  Bluuuhhhhhhhh, just got the chills.  I can't get the feather out of my head. 
Katie, don't see this movie.  You'll throw up.

No comments:

Post a Comment