Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Karma Fell Asleep

Yesterday morning I was driving down a long, somewhat country road and I saw a cop hiding.  I do realize it’s illegal to warn people that there is a cop by flashing your headlights, but you are also talking to a girl whose insurance just went from $92 to $204 a month because of one stupid speeding ticket received in ATLANTA, where everyone speeds all the time anyway and honestly, I can’t even talk about it because I GET SO MAD!   I didn’t even get points on my license!  It’s not like I got a DUI.  I got a speeding ticket.  So whatever.  But on with my story….I warned everyone about the cop hiding in the distance behind me and I reached my destination.  I had to pick something up, so it literally took 30 seconds, and I turned around and went the way I came.  I knew that the cop was there, so I was going the speed limit, of course. 

This guy came up behind me and was riding my bumper and honking at me because I wouldn’t speed up.  He was seriously maybe a foot away from touching my car.  I couldn’t even step on my brakes to make a point or he would have hit me.  I sped up a little and did what anyone who wanted to see an asshole pay for being an asshole would have done....I pulled over on the side of the road and let him pass me.  

Ha ha ha ha haaaaaa!  

Unfortunately he didn't get pulled over because he pulled into the neighborhood right in front of the cop.  I was totally bummed that my schemes didn't work, but I am even more bummed that my story was totally ruined.  





No comments:

Post a Comment